Order fractions with unlike denominators worksheet
This order fraction worksheet is great for practising comparing fractions and find the common denominator. You can set the max common denominator to adjust the level to your kids. Change the number of fractions in the problems and choose the number of problems on the worksheet. This worksheets is perfect for kids from grade 4, 5 and 6.
Create the order fraction worksheet with unlike denominators
Nr fractions to sort:
Problems per page:
The order fraction worksheet makerThis is a very flexible ordering fraction worksheet generator. With all the options you can create worksheets for grade 4 to grade 6. You have full control over the denominators to adjust the worksheets for the level of your students.
Like and unlike denominatorsWith one click you can create worksheets with only like / same denominators in the problems or just unlike denominators. When you change this option, the instruction will also change.
Max denominator | Max common denominatorYou can set the maximium value for the denominator when you have choosen for like denominators. In case for unlike denominators you can set the maximum common denominator. It means that the smallest common denominator for the problems will not be bigger than your value. The maximum value is 100.
Nr fractions to sortYou can have 3 to 6 fractions to sort per problem.
The worksheets are dynamically created, therefor you can download an unlimited number of worksheets and it is all for free.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.