Measuring angles without the need of a protractor
These worksheets are ideal to practice to measure angles with a protractor. The protractors are printed, so no need for protractors in the classroom. The worksheet contains 10 problems. The students must read the angles on the printed protractors and write the answer next to the protractor. You have the possibility to set the interval of the angles; if the starting angle is 0, 180 or random. The pdf file also has the answer sheet.
The worksheets are created dynamically, therefor you can create an unlimited number of measuring angles with a protractor worksheets.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.