Boggle puzzle maker to make free printable worksheets
Boggle is a popular wordsearch game. The rules are simple. Find as many possible words with the letters on the dice. All the letters of the word should be connected, this can be side to side, up or below or diagonal. The longer the word the more points you score.
This version is a bit special as you can expect from edu-games.org. You can create a boggle game with words you have filled in the boggle maker. The boggle maker tries to fit all your words in the puzzle. An extra option is that you can give a topic. When a student find a word related to your topic it will score double points.
You can change the size of the grid / the number of dices use for the puzzle. The maximum size is 5 x 5 to make it more difficult or 3 x 3 to create a small and simplere puzzle.
If you don't enter any words, then the program will generator a random puzzle.
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.
8. It is forbidden to embed www.edu-games.org into an i-frame of another website.