play wordsearch online
Choose one of the many saved puzzles at the bottom of the page, or upload an excel file created with the crossword maker or any other word games with clues.
How can you play a wordsearch online?
First select a game in the bootm of the screen. The page will create the puzzle; this can take a couple of seconds. When the wordsearch puzzle is created, you will see the puzzle grid and the list of words that you have to find in the grid. The words are placed in all directions, vertical, horizontal or diagonal (and backwards). If you find a word in the grid. Click and draw in the grid from the first letter of the word untill the last or visa versa. If thew word is correct, then the word stays highlighted in the grid. And the word will crossed of the wordlist.
When you are unable to find the word, then you can click on the findme button at the end of the word in the list. But you will lose some points of your score.
Words to find in the puzzle:
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.
8. It is forbidden to embed www.edu-games.org into an i-frame of another website.