Math Balance Scale Worksheet Maker
The balance scale worksheet is a first introduction to algebra. It is also known as a balanced equation. A balanced equation is an equation where both sides are equal to the same amount. Like 3 + 4 = 2 + 5. The sum of both equation must be equal to keep the scal in balance. To use a picture of the scale makes it more fun for the kids and a better visualisation of the problem. Instruction on how to play the balancing the scale worksheet are provided, but you can change it if you like. The instructions will be printed on the worksheet.
The worksheets are dynamically created, therefor you can download an unlimited number of worksheets and it is all for free.
Create your balance the scale worksheet.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.