Free math domino game maker
High quality worksheet maker with math domino stones. It it very easy and fast to create your domino set. First the select the size of the game, 28 stones (a double six game) or 55 (a double nine game). Then select the operator you want to pratice for your students. The choices are: addition, subtraction, or division. The next options is the set the minimum and maximum values on the stones. Actualy you set here the difficulty of the game. Don't forget to click on the button 'create domino set' if you made any changes. The last step wille be to download the pdf file with the domino stones.
There is still some work to do after the printing. Glue the worksheet(s) on a thick paper or cardboard (or use thick paper to print). Cut out the stones with a cutter. This will take a little bit. And now you are ready to play!
The math domino works like the normal domino game. But these stones does have dots printed on them, but basic arithmetic problems. Before a player can add a stone to the game, he/she must find the answers to the arithmetic problems of their stones and the stones on the table. This game is fun and extremely useful to let the players practice their skills.
Create your math domino game
size of the domino set:
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.