Free Math Snake Worksheet Maker
The Math Snake worksheet puzzle is a fun math practice tool. A number is printed on the first part of the body of the snake. On the path to the next part of the body you will see an operator and an operand. Use these with the number of the previous body part and you will get the number for the next part. Continue untill the end of the snake. By default the Math Snake puzzle will only use the addition and subtraction operators, but you can choose to add the multiply and division operators.
Change the Max Result and the Max Operands to control the difficulty level of the puzzle. The Max result is the max value of the result of the operation. In other words the number the kids have to write in the snake is equal or smaller than the Max Result. The Max Operands controls the max value of the operands.
Every time you changed a value or click on the button 'Create new Math Snake Puzzle' a new puzzle is created dynamically. Which means every puzzle is different, so you can create an unlimited number of the Math Snake worksheets.
Create your Math Snake Worksheet
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.
8. It is forbidden to embed www.edu-games.org into an i-frame of another website.