Missing operators, an excellent arithmetic practicing game.
The game is simple. On the worksheet you find several arithmetic sums. But the operators are not provided. The goal is to find the correct operators. You can control the difficulty level of the sums. You can create sums without or with parentheses. The sums without parentheses are the more easy sums. There is no problem with the operator priority. The sums are straight forward, while the sums with parentheses are difficult. The kids needs to use the parentheses to solve the solve. You have the option to not print or print the sums with the parentheses. Of course it will be a real challenge for your studens when you don't print the parentheses.
The worksheets are dynamically created, therefor you can download an unlimited number of worksheets and it is all for free.
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.