This is a variation on the world famous Bingo game. The bingo cards contains analog clocks instead of numbers. It is a fantastic game to practice telling time with your kids. It is easy to change the difficult level, which means your can use these bingo cards for grade 1 until grade 3. The program will create bingo cards with 16 or 25 analog clocks, with random times. Control the clocks, by choosing which numbers should be visible in the clock. And the time interval, time per quarter, 10, 5 or 1 minute. Select the number of cards you need for your class.
The first page of the pdf contains the times of the clocks on the bingo cards. There is checkbox in front of the times, when you called out the time, you can tick the checkbox.
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.
8. It is forbidden to embed www.edu-games.org into an i-frame of another website.