Worksheet maker for fraction domino stones. It is very easy and fast to create your fraction domino set and very flexible. In the set of 28 domino stones, you have a set of 7 different times (like domino from 0 until 6 dots); while in the set of 55, you have 10 different times. But you can also print several sets and mixed the sets.
The fraction domino uses the same rules as the normal domino. Only the scoring is different, because you cannot count the dots. You can let the students add all their fractions in their stock. But I think that scoring is not the most important part of the fraction domino game. This game is fun and extremely useful to let the players practice their skills.
There is still some work to do after the printing. Glue the worksheet(s) on a thick paper or cardboard (or use thick paper to print). Cut out the stones with a cutter. This will take a little bit. And now you are ready to play!
There are two set size. 28 stones (set of double six) for a set if 7 different fractions or 55 stones (set of double 9) with 10 different fractions. You can also print more sets and combine the those set. It creates a larger set where more players can attend the game.
I hope you enjoy the worksheet you downloaded from my website.
I would ask you to like or share this page on any social media.
It is just a small mouse click for you, but a giant help for me.
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.