Single Digit Addition Worksheet For Grade 1
The page creates a single digit addition worksheet in a vertical problem format. It is highly adjustable to the needs of your students. You can set a range of numbers for both addends and set the maximum sum for the result. You can have up to 36 addition problems per worksheet.
Create your Single Digit Addition Worksheet.
Numbers for first addend:
Type the values for the addend. You can set single values, seperated by a commas. Or a range seperared by a dash(-).
Numbers for second addend:
Type the values for the addend. You can set single values, seperated by a commas. Or a range seperared by dash(-).
Max value for the sum:
Number of problems:
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.
8. It is forbidden to embed www.edu-games.org into an i-frame of another website.