The place value mystery picture page has several pictures to choose from. The students have to read the clues and color the 100's chart to reveil the mystery picture.
Each worksheet contains a sheet with the clues / coloring instructions, one 100's chart to color and the answer sheet. The place value game works only with ones and tens. This is an excellent tool to practice the skill of the first and second grade kids.
How to create the mystery picture?
Firstly choose the shape of the box. You can choose the block type in the coloring tools box. There are 3 types:
Full: The cell in the grid will be filled with 1 color. The primairy color is used to fill the cell.
Half RTLB: The cell will be divided by a diagonal line from Right-Top to Left-Bottom. The 2 parts of the cell will be filled with 2 colors.
Half RBLT: The cell will be divided by a diagonal line from Right-Bottom to Left-Top. The 2 parts of the cell will be filled with 2 colors.
Secondly choose the colors.
finally you click on the cells in the grid the create the mystery picture.
Create your Place Value Mystery Picture Worksheet.
1. You can use the worksheets for free for non-commercial purposes, such as in schools, training centers or at home.
2. It is strictly forbidden to modify the worksheets in any way.
3. You can place an image of the worksheet on a website, but you have to place clearly and close to the image a link to www.edu-games.org.
4. It is forbidden to place the worksheet as a pdf file on a website.
5. You are allowed to use the worksheets (as pdf) in a closed environment for teaching purposes, as such Google's Classroom. As long as the school or institution is free for the students and that they have free access to the worksheets.
6. There are no limitations on the numbers of worksheets you can create and download.
7. You give the edu games website the permission to use your created puzzles. Your puzzle will be checked and if it is suitable for other users it will be published on the website.
8. It is forbidden to embed www.edu-games.org into an i-frame of another website.